Information Collected: Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date and billing information
- Shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address
- Information concerning how donor heard about Breakthrough
- Information donor wishes to share: comments, questions, and/or suggestions
- Donor request to receive periodic updates; e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals and newsletters.
How Information is Used: Breakthrough uses donor information to understand donor needs and provide better service. Specifically, we use donor information to help complete a transaction, communicate back to the donor, and update the donor on ministry happenings at Breakthrough. Credit card numbers are used only for donations and are not retained for other purposes. We take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information: Breakthrough will not sell, rent, or lease donor personal information to other organizations. We assure donors that their identity will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Breakthrough and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of Breakthrough Urban Ministries.
Removing Your Name from Our Mailing List: It is our desire to not send unwanted mail or email to our donors. Donors are invited to contact Breakthrough if they wish to be removed from our mailing list.