Looking to donate items? Breakthrough would love to partner with you to supply needed items in our various program areas.
This Month’s Top Need(s) - Men's & Women's Centers
Deodorant and other hygiene products
bars of soap
toilet paper (to give out to support center guests)
- Download, print or simply view our wishlist.
- Youth Arts & Sciences: Coming Soon
- Youth Academic Afterschool: Coming Soon
- Adult Support Network: https://amzn.com/w/39IPTN7WTRIR9
- Beginners: https://amzn.com/w/2PNQ4JZPX9MIB
- Permanent Supportive Housing: http://a.co/fXaYKar
Breakthrough is open 24/7 so items can be dropped off when most convenient or shipped directly to the appropriate center.
- Women’s Center: 3330 W. Carroll Ave. Chicago, IL 60624
- Men's Center: 402 N. St. Louis Ave. Chicago, IL 60624
- FamilyPlex (Youth Items): 3219 W. Carroll Ave. Chicago, IL 60624
- Fresh Market (Food Items): 3334 W. Carroll Ave. Chicago, IL 60624